Different Types Of Glue
There are many different types of glue available in the market and one of them is fabric glue. The strongest fabric glue is Speed-Sew because it is very durable. It can be applied on fabric and washed several times and it will remain intact. The good news is that this strongest fabric glue is also long lasting which means that a single tube can last for a maximum of 10 years. Speed-Sew comes with a money back guarantee which means that unsatisfied customers can request for a refund from their purchase.
Here is a list of other types of glue that are available commercially:
- PVA Glue. This is considered to be the most versatile kind because it can be used in a number of surfaces and different crafts. PVA glue can be applied on plaster, wood, fabric, papers, cards and many others. It is recommended to be used in basic projects and is ideal for kids as they are safe. If you are looking for a sealer to be use on paper mache, you can use the PVA glue and combine it with water. The only downside is that PVA glue is not waterproof.
- Glue stick. This is ideal for crafts made of paper because it can be used in thin layers and will not create crease on the paper. Majority of the glue stick can be repositioned unless it is completely dried thus this is the perfect glue for people who are into scrapbooking.
- Glue gun. This is used in heavy duty projects because it is the strongest method available when sticking together heavy objects. This is not suitable for children as it involves handling very hot equipment. It takes a couple of use before one can master the use of glue gun.
- Tacky glue. This is a more versatile version of PVA glue. It is clean when it dries. It takes two hours before the glue dries completely thus materials can be moved whenever needed as long as it is not dried yet.
- Fabric glue. This is where Speed-Sew belong and this is the best option when stitching is not possible. This creates a strong bong betweenfabrics even after washing. The strongest fabric glue is needed when creating garments that will be worn to avoid hems and parts from falling apart.